Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 26 - March 28

Holy Snow Bunny Batman! I hope you all enjoyed your snow day and almost a foot of snow! It has been a REALLY long time since I have seen this much snow at one time! I'd be lying if I said I didn't LOVE it, but I am ready for some spring time weather! Hopefully we get some for Spring Break next week! I hope you all enjoy your short week this week and have a great Easter Break!


8th Grade Computers
Monday - SNOW DAY
Tuesday - Typing Web
                Learn to Bust a Capital Letter
                Learn to Bust a Capital Word
Wednesday - Typing Web
                Alphabet Soup (A-M)
                Alphabet Soup (N-Z)
Thursday - Typing Web
                 Typing Test
Friday - No School

Computers 2
We are presenting our Final PowerPoint Projects all week.

Accounting 1
Automated Accounting Chapter 10 all Week

No comments:

Post a Comment